12.1.09

Project 365 - Day 3


As well as tackling 365 pictures, taken daily, I have signed up for two - yes, two - internet scrapbooking classes. But both of them deal with all the stuff I have accumulated over the years. With all this product, I think I could open my own Scrapbook Store.

But seriously, I love to scrapbook and preserve our life when I can find things, and when they are organized. Hence, me taking the class "Get Organized, Be Inspired".

So, here is part of my room as it. Some attempts at organizing are working, others are not. Hopefully, in 9 weeks, I will be back to making really cool pages.

1 comment:

Lesha said...

Wow. Just Wow. And I thought Paula had a stash!

On a side note: ningo - the action a ninja takes when going from visable to invisable. And my word verification for this comment. Cool.